Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wELL FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT . MY BRO AND I HIT THE LAKE AND COUGHT A FEW RAINBOWS YESTERDAY OFCOURSE WE START CATCHING THEM WHEN IT IS TIME FOR US TO LEAVE AND MY BRO GOT ME IN TROUBLE WITH MY WIFE CAUSE HE WAS NOT WILLING TO LEAVE LOL....IT WAS A GREAT DAY TOUGH FISHED AROUND THE LAKE AND ENDED UP BY THE DAMN ;) ... FISHING HERE IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THEN THE EAST COAST BUT WE ARE GETTING THE HANG OF IT.......... THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weezy said:
Don't they close it to swimming for E-coli pretty often? My buddy got awfully sick after taking a dip there
imagine that and Chatfield too in the past that is crazy stuff there thanx for the heads up, aint swimmin in that crap

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Ya Chatfield closed for a little while last summer for ecoli and CC closes about everyother year it seems. Usually in the summer. CC water can get kinda gross. I used to do alot of jet skiing out there when I was 19 or 20 and I remember breaking out real bad with a skin rash one time. Went to the doctor and that was one of the things he asked. Been swimming in any murky, dirty water? Don't swim out there anymore.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Lew said:
Ya Chatfield closed for a little while last summer for ecoli and CC closes about everyother year it seems. Usually in the summer. CC water can get kinda gross. I used to do alot of jet skiing out there when I was 19 or 20 and I remember breaking out real bad with a skin rash one time. Went to the doctor and that was one of the things he asked. Been swimming in any murky, dirty water? Don't swim out there anymore.
People literally **** in the water at CC!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts