Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Cherry Creek last night and can't say we really knocked um dead but did manage a couple. I got a pretty nice Catfish on a leech under a float. I also got a really nice largmouth on a jointed crankbait.

There was LOT of bugs in the water and MILLIONS of bait fish. We would shine the spotlight in the water and you would just see millions of them. Guess thats why they say CC is such a tough place to fish.

Despite all the blood you see the fish was fine. The fish hammered the crank but was hooked in the mouth. Not sure why it was bleeding in the pic but....

-Jay

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
That IS a nice bass! So I'm guessing he swam away with a PHD eh?

NICE!!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
LoL, Ok, sorry im still alittle tired form last night

-Jay
At least you got out. I've been deprived since Nee Noshee.. I'm quite sad now.

·
Registered
117 Posts
LOL thats what my grandpa taught me i hope i never get another PHD ;D

F

·
0 Posts
i still want to see a pic of that ladys 10lbs largemouth that the fishing report talked about a few weeks back . im not saying that i dont believe it but ive seen a couple of bass that people claimed 7lbs and they are closer to 3lbs .

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Jay, where there alot of boats out? I'm planning on hitting it early in the morning, and hopefully getting out of there by 10.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Nice largemouth! 2 of my friends that live over there have pounded that lake this year and caught very little...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts