Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so we're not getting the bigger fish you guys are catching at night, but we are catching a few, finally! And.. I'm not tripping over rocks, getting lights glaring in my eyes, etc..LOL

kev and I headed out this morning at about 8:15 to enjoy another great day in the Colorado outdoors. Fishing was tough most of the day, but mid afternoon finally started to produce a few eyes..The largest went at 22" and the other 5 we caught were between 16" and 19". We had to leave at 4:00 today. Prob would have continued to get into a few more as the day wore on. Typical spots using typical metal produced. All male Eyes spewing all over the boat. Enjoy the pics

Jeff

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Team WE gets into some keepera finally...good work fellas...and yes I am still doing home improvement...

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Very nice work guys, and no sail boats!!! :rolleyes: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
And.. I'm not tripping over rocks, getting lights glaring in my eyes, etc..LOL
You said that as though those things were downsides of fishing at night... Au contraire, my friend! Those are the things that make night fishing from shore a far more stimulating experience! :D I often felt like I was at home on my couch when I was in my boat. I want to commune with nature when I go fishing. And there isn't a more visceral way to take in nature than through the stinging pain of a rock on my knee! :lol:

Nice work!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You said that as though those things were downsides of fishing at night... Au contraire, my friend! Those are the things that make night fishing from shore a far more stimulating experience! :D I often felt like I was at home on my couch when I was in my boat. I want to commune with nature when I go fishing. And there isn't a more visceral way to take in nature than through the stinging pain of a rock on my knee! :lol:

Nice work!
Figured to get a little feedback on that..LOL..I have done my share of night fishing in my time. The commune with nature, the solitude, that stinging pain in my knees!!..HaHa..I think I'm still feeling that stinging pain in my knees..I have enjoyed many, many hours on the vampire shift. Might have to get into it more a few times.

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Heck yeah! Its harder in daytime to catch keeper eyes. Good freekin' job. I went North to get some meat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts