Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got an invite from LEW to jump along on the boat, didnt know it got that light at 6am. yea i sleep in.  got the boat launched and off we went, this was my first time in a boat here in CO, trolled the dam with crawler harnesses and hardbaits,  few snags along the way...fish totally seemed to be turned off today didnt see much on either finder, the water was super murkey and u couldnt see more than a foot down, found some nice ledges and drop offs with little success, LEW landed one keeper, me and al, skunked.... im new to the trolling thing so i didnt expect anything other than a great day out, and to keep my mind open for new info and knowledge.... i did happen to catch a bag somehow, lost a few rigs and got them back on another pass, score! we did happen to bump into nate zalinkskey and he boated 10. go firgure  ;D and thanks again kev for all u did today, ill make sure im off next week... the boat is sweet, i almost fell slippin on al's bananna peel this morn LOL

just took one pic today.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
It was a good day out. Defenitely tough fishing today though. Hopefully we will get into them more in the next few weeks. It was good having ya out on the boat. Good tip by Nate Zelinsky as well. I know what we will try next week. That guy sure has one heck of a nice boat.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Nice pic..good post. Note to self, self, that's a nice eye, I live across the street, have a boat, maybe just maybe should try it....nah, still the "Crack". Good job tho. I'm bettin the state record eye is that lake.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice fish!...

Boy I thought my last name got butchered...next time I call Nate...will have to call him by his new spelling...epic...bwahahahahahhaaa...

Holy crap...someone signed on as Colonative at 10 pm?...he goes to bed before the chickens!...

Last week of May get back out there Grumpie...its like shooting walleyes in a barrel...

·
Registered
172 Posts
nice fish man i thought it was you guys out there i was out on the rocks with some real bright yellow pants, and caught a rainbow a whole 2lbs lmao, weezy you are right bro 100% went out there today again caught one bow but nothing to talk about the wind killed us though so we left.....

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Medster said:
nice fish man i thought it was you guys out there i was out on the rocks with some real bright yellow pants, and caught a rainbow a whole 2lbs lmao, weezy you are right bro 100% went out there today again caught one bow but nothing to talk about the wind killed us though so we left.....
There are some gems in that lake - but I've gotten skunked so many times at CC! We don't have a very good relationship :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts