Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
snuck out for a few hours before the rain again this place is on fire right now caught twenty six walleyes four over eighteen one twenty inches and a bonus fourteen inch crappie, will post pics when I figure that part out, was a very pleasant morning out there few fishing boats and almost no water or jet skiers. friend was out there yesterday and said they are finally ticketing people bombing in the no wake areas and said he also witnessed a high speed jet ski wreck into a boat, eventually somebody going to get killed out there. oh well happy Memorial Day and dont forget what its really about.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mostly night crawlers ,the bigger walleyes did come on minners and the crappie also let em all good getting soft in my old age besides got to leave some for that slayer fish guy

·
Registered
645 Posts
Screw cherry creek even though i fish it twice a week from shore, I did have my kayak out there in the no wakie zone but man i keep thinking my head will be taken off by a jetski one day.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Screw cherry creek even though i fish it twice a week from shore, I did have my kayak out there in the no wakie zone but man i keep thinking my head will be taken off by a jetski one day.
Hey they have to stay 6' away Social distancing. You will be fine.:cool:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Talked to the rangers on Tuesday, as they were out on the water checking licenses. They told me about the accident. I guess the jet ski jumped the wake and hit a boat. Luckily, no one was injured. CC is a great fishery, but man it is great for a-holes also. Fished in a "no wake area" & a couple of dudes come flying right along the buoy line, no more then 20yards away. They did it a couple of times, just no respect or common sense. Makes you want to tie on a 3oz spoon with 30lb braid & sling it at'em! :mad:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
your definitely correct about that, i had a altercation with a jet skier inside the buoy line that I thought was going to get way out of hand when I produced my phone and started getting his cl number he was gone in a flash but truthfully theres a lot of fisherman out there with the same lack of respect. im done with it ill keep the rangers busy all day if need be until they get these people off the water

·
Registered
645 Posts
your definitely correct about that, i had a altercation with a jet skier inside the buoy line that I thought was going to get way out of hand when I produced my phone and started getting his cl number he was gone in a flash but truthfully theres a lot of fisherman out there with the same lack of respect. im done with it ill keep the rangers busy all day if need be until they get these people off the water
I watch this happen early every day from the shore on the dam side. It's entertaining and sad at the same time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts