Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
4,368 Posts
I know how that is. I have an older 14 footer that I take to Chatfield almost weekly. Takes me 10 minutes to get there. It can get pretty rough there too when the recreational boaters get out.

I am jealous that you got out on the bank today. Its been over a week since I went out. I have been spending all of my days off remodeling a bathroom.............I have passed up some beautiful days fishing. :-\

Dan

· Premium Member
4,368 Posts
Yes we have indoor plumbing...........You want my old sears catalog? You think I am rich? Sears catalogs are for rich people, we use junk mail, mostly credit card solicitiations........

Dan

· Premium Member
4,368 Posts
zman said:
WE

Sears catalogs are for rich people, we use junk mail, mostly credit card solicitiations........
Dont let him fool ya...he uses his hand and then blames me for the lack of fish curse!...go figure?

Nice job FishingSandy...as Dan said...Cherry Creek can be a tough nut to crack with all the food in there...any fish out of there is a great day!...welcome and dont be a stranger to posting (it helps with stress!)...maybe you can help me hook Dan up for some bizarre medical experiment...help him get out of the fishing curse...
And people think I am paranoid about the curse? Now Z is soliciting a new member to help him............

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.