Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to all those fishing in this weekends CWA Ice Breaker Tournament!!馃槑

Rules meeting is in the books and my partner Kev and I are ready to give it all for the next 2 days!!

Registered
Good luck Jeff, it was nice meeting you today. I caught a bunch of fish the last two and a half days but only three keepers. That will not get it done against this group of 50 teams!! I am third boat out of chute tomorrow.

Banned
Crack- the one and only playing ground where you can bag a fresh and healthy 'ecoleye'.

Registered
Good luck to all those fishing in this weekends CWA Ice Breaker Tournament!!��

Rules meeting is in the books and my partner Kev and I are ready to give it all for the next 2 days!!
Good luck to you. Seems the weather should be nice for a couple of days.

Registered
It was a weird weekend. Guys who did good on Saturday blanked on Sunday and vice versa. I caught about 25 fish but only one keeper. Weather sucked and was all over the place. Donald smacked a almost 6 lber on Sunday to win big fish on Sunday and Nate caught an 8.5 lber on Saturday to anchor his 14 lb bag, but then also blanked on Sunday? Water temp dropped from practice to the actual tournament.

Registered
It was a weird weekend. Guys who did good on Saturday blanked on Sunday and vice versa. I caught about 25 fish but only one keeper. Weather sucked and was all over the place. Donald smacked a almost 6 lber on Sunday to win big fish on Sunday and Nate caught an 8.5 lber on Saturday to anchor his 14 lb bag, but then also blanked on Sunday? Water temp dropped from practice to the actual tournament.
I guess thats why they call it fishing-----

1 - 10 of 10 Posts