Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Aww shucks, we're going to let the cat outta the bag. I too found SUCCESS at Cherry Creek last night at around 11pm. Fishing from shore by the point (near the marina), slip sinker, crawler... and YES INDEED, the skunk is over. Appears as though the Walleye's have moved in!!! I caught 1 17"er, and a couple of folks next to me caught 3 'eyes! How long will this last??? Seems like they only stay in close for 2 or 3 weeks, so I hope to catch a few every night for the next couple of weeks!

· Registered
21 Posts
Caught another 'eye last night near the point over by the marina. 18 1/2". Just drowning crawlers w/ slip sinkers. Caught it at around 11pm. A guy next to me caught a FAT walleye prolly 22+" at around midnight, casting and reeling a light (white/yellow/lt. purple) Jig Head with White Twister Tail. Best fish I've seen caught out of the Creek this year. I'll be the chubby guy off the point (shore) with a couple of poles in the water. Good Luck! Gotta love the walleyes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.