Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY son and i went to Tower Loop yesterday about 4pm. It was so hot and alot of boat wakes. We didn't have any luck. After an hour we packed up and went to the other side of the lake. we caught 4 Rainbows on fl. orange power bait within an hour. I seem to have better luck on the other side. Less crowded too. I tried nightcrawlers but didnt have any bites. When the weather cools down i have a feeling the fishing is gonna get really good out there. Cmon cold weather!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went out on the 14th and hit 5 wiper on worm harness near the tower. Marked 100's of fish about 20' down but only pulled up some dink Bows and a few 12" or so wiper. Beats a skunk but disappointing none the less.

Joe

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EYE_MASTER said:
I went out on the 14th and hit 5 wiper on worm harness near the tower. Marked 100's of fish about 20' down but only pulled up some dink Bows and a few 12" or so wiper. Beats a skunk but disappointing none the less.

Joe
I hear you on that one. I know there some big walleye in ther too. It's been so hot lately. Hopefully by next week it will get colder, cause i know that big fish is gonna eat alot before winter ands someones gonna catch that lunker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts