Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is fishing reports, but I had something happen yesterday. And I'm not sure how I should feel. I pull my boat up to the ramp to get out. I tie up, walk up to my car. While walking up to my car, the Park ranger pulls up with a trailer. I pull back down to the ramp with my trailer.The ranger put his trailer in the water in front of my boat and walks away. The other side was busy, and i'm standing there not able to get my boat out with no ranger in site. Finally after 25 mins, he show up with the Park Ranger boat. Should I have said something? Should I let this bother me? I don't know how I feel. Your feed back would be great.

· Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ Dan, I stood there and couldn't believe what was happen. I was shocked, seeing he saw me walking up to get my trailer. It was one of those things where I just went  Wow! This didn't just happen. I didn't want a make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to know how you guys would have felt. This was a Parker Ranger, you would think he would know better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.