Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeager said:
(5 times in the last 2 weeks)  NO LUCK!!!  
Welcome to the world of cherrycreek. Cherrycreek is the best place in the metro area to fish Its just the worst place to catch. I fish CC every year and catching fish there is pretty hard. Everyone keeps telling me to give up on it but im going to figure this place out!!! (Yea right). The problem is there are millions of shad in there so the fish have an ez time feeding.

Ill be out there this year to try try again!

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

· Registered
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My biggest walleye came from there. 10.5. Ive also had many days with keeper eyes of 10 to 20 fish. That was like 10yrs ago but I know there are some monsters in there. Anyone want to help me drag a net through there to get rid of some of those shad?

:)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

· Registered
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill tell you what, There are some nice Crappies in there. I got one early on last year that was a slab. I also got a nice bass off the sunken island there. Aside from that only a few trout.

Before you hit the water load up your boat with some nice sized rocks and if anyone gets to close.......

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.