Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Chatfield today at 5:00. It was really cold, but the water was glass. I started by the dam and moved down to the right where I found a cove next to another rock wall "mini dam" thing I haven't fished before. I threw out a tube jig and nothing. Threw out a small shad rap and caught a stocker rainbow about 10 inches. It made my day. I left after the snow started about 6:45. There was one boat on the lake and two guys that I could see fishing the shore like me. I'm easily amused, so I'd call it a good day.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mustang it sounds like you fish as much as my best friend and I did when we were younger. Keep it up it's great to see!

If my wife wouldn't leave me I would probably still fish as much as I did. She is great though and I try to monitor myself as good as I can. ;)

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
It is always good to get out for an evening of fishing, even if you don't do well because when you do catch a fish it feels like a bonus. When I go on the big trips on the weekends is when I am serious. Thanks for the reports, I hope a 10 pound walleye is in your future!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hope so too. It seems like the weather alwyas holds out at least two hours after school for me to fish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts