Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
16" auger extension! These are getting hard to find in town, guess Clam didn't make enough to ship out. I went and ordered 3 of them direct from Clam so I have 2 to sell to whoever needs them. I'm asking just what I paid for them of $14.99+ shipping= $19.99

http://clamoutdoors.com/store/16-inch-auger-extension.html

·
Registered
7,804 Posts

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumb:They are adjustable from 4 inches to 16 inches...but yes you would!!!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trying to corner the market? :D
Not at all, thought I would do fellow members here a favor and order a couple extras since they are hard to find here in town. Not making a penny on them!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Not at all, thought I would do fellow members here a favor and order a couple extras since they are hard to find here in town. Not making a penny on them!
I don't doubt your character. Even is you did make a buck out of this, there would nothing wrong with that. People do it all the time. Heck, I thought buying some Marcum LX6 and resell them. But it wasn't worth my time. It wouldn't be worth your time here too, so your explanation makes sense.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump!!! With ice season coming and anyone thinking about putting together an electric drill auger unit...I'll drop the price to $15.00 a piece!!!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THX Kelly!!! I am a smarter man today!!! :llama:

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL...I'm in the area of 72nd and Sheridan!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool, nice meeting you Hiep!!!
One gone, still have one left...$15.00!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Nice meeting you too Tony. Extension works like a champ, pair that with the Milwaukee M-18 Fuel Hammer Drill; no ice is safe from me.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Last one pending!!! THX guys!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
hmmm... do I really need an extension? I def love mine and it could be a bit longer, but I like it being a bit compact in the sled... I will ponder. Great deal and cool of ya to order em.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last one is pending right now, I need to get it to Pueblo if anybody is headed down that way. If you are headed down that way let me know please!!! THX!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Last one is pending right now, I need to get it to Pueblo if anybody is headed down that way. If you are headed down that way let me know please!!! THX!
hey t... if this goes to oyey and you can get 'er to the springs, i'll get it to p-west and arrange to get it to him... i owe him one.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
THX Bigun, it actually is going to Boon! I'll see more through the week, may make it down to the Mile next weekend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts