Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
P I K E
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
16" auger extension! These are getting hard to find in town, guess Clam didn't make enough to ship out. I went and ordered 3 of them direct from Clam so I have 2 to sell to whoever needs them. I'm asking just what I paid for them of $14.99+ shipping= $19.99

http://clamoutdoors.com/store/16-inch-auger-extension.html

·
Registered
7,805 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Not at all, thought I would do fellow members here a favor and order a couple extras since they are hard to find here in town. Not making a penny on them!

dave PM'd me and said you stole them off the Eagle Claw dock.

Ahahahaha, sorry, couldn't resist , Twanny.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Not at all, thought I would do fellow members here a favor and order a couple extras since they are hard to find here in town. Not making a penny on them!
I don't doubt your character. Even is you did make a buck out of this, there would nothing wrong with that. People do it all the time. Heck, I thought buying some Marcum LX6 and resell them. But it wasn't worth my time. It wouldn't be worth your time here too, so your explanation makes sense.

·
P I K E
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump!!! With ice season coming and anyone thinking about putting together an electric drill auger unit...I'll drop the price to $15.00 a piece!!!

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
hmmm... do I really need an extension? I def love mine and it could be a bit longer, but I like it being a bit compact in the sled... I will ponder. Great deal and cool of ya to order em.

·
P I K E
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Last one is pending right now, I need to get it to Pueblo if anybody is headed down that way. If you are headed down that way let me know please!!! THX!

·
P I K E
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THX Bigun, it actually is going to Boon! I'll see more through the week, may make it down to the Mile next weekend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.