Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed up to Clear Creek today to get out. Fishing was pretty solid. Got em on Hares Ear size 20 and a Juju Beatis red size 20. Ran into about 15 in the net so the fish are moving. If I knew how to post pics I would

·
Registered
991 Posts
Sounds like a pretty fun day!

To post a picture, you first have to have it online at a place like photobucket.com or imageshack.com. I use photobucket and if you use that - it's easy to figure out. Once you have it posted there, when you do a post or a reply, copy the url for the picture. At the top of the box where you are typing your post you'll see an area that says Add BBC tags. In the second row of those the second from the left is for inserting a picture. Click on that and you will see the word img come up in brackets. It will be there twice paste the url for your picture in between the bracketed words.

Hope that's not TOO confusing - congrats on the good day in the canyon!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Good job on Clear Creek, Perry.

OneFishinFool (great guy, by the way) summarized well how you post pics, but if you need more detailed info about it or have other questions there is a thread you can click on under the "Colorado Fishing" tab (it's a 'sticky', just look up top above the current posts there). That's what helped me, although I learned with Tinypic.com, which was nice & easy at first, but now for some reason they've added steps to posting pics which make it more tedious, so you might try the online hosting sites mentioned by OneFishinFool instead. I'd probably prefer a different site to Tinypic, but now that I know how to use that one I don't want to take the time to learn another (maybe eventually I will).

Anyway, congrats again a fruitful fishing day!

·
Registered
19 Posts
agreed. fishing good. got a couple handfuls in the canyon with a large golden stone and a small pheasant tail variant. It was like wonderbread to a pasty white 720fly guy's family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts