Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Well, it has been two weeks ago today that I had my hip replacement surgery done. I'm still using a walker to get around and taking a pain medication. However, I'm being able to get around on the new hip better each day.

I seen my doctor this past Monday (9/26) and he is keeping me out of work for another two weeks, until Oct. 17th. I see him again on Oct. 14th and we will re-evaluate my hip to see if I can return to work on the 17th. While at the doctors office this past Monday, he showed us an x-ray of the new hip and boy does it look good. Dr. Greenhow done an excellent job of surgery :) :) :).
So, I'm at home for another two weeks doing physical therapy, using the old computer and etc., etc.
The wife and I will sure be glad when the pain is completely gone and I'm fully able to walk again.
Cody (cowboyfisherman)
P.S. Sure do miss fishing!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Woot you'll be fishing in no time!!! Good luck and listen to them doctors.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing well Cody. Chatfield is missing you as well. I went out Monday evening and it was beautiful! Few boats on the lake, no wakes, clear skies and warm.... Only caught one bluegill, but just relaxed and enjoyed it. Wish you could get out and enjoy it too. But soon you will be able!

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts