·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

First of all, Nancy and I want to say,
"We hope everyone had a great Christmas and a
Very Happy New Year 2006".
Well, it has now been 3 1/2 months since I had my hip replacement surgery done........and I'm doing really, really good.
I went back to work on Oct. 31st.
My hip muscles are getting stronger and stronger and half of the time I don't even need to use a cane to walk with.
We are getting ready for the Spring/Summer 2006 boating/fishing season......now have the 2006 Registration for our boat and trailer. We got a new Fishing Rod Holder for Christmas and it sure is nice.
Anyway, we will keep checking in the Forum to see what's been happening and we will look for all you guys out on the lakes in the Spring/Summer.
Cowboyfisherman (Cody) & Wife

·
Registered
862 Posts
hey cody welcome back!!!! glad everything is going well for ya I was actually wondering where ya went just the other day......good to have ya back and hear everything is goin well with the hip!!!thats just awesome

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Woot New Year and Cody is already looking better... cant wait for them fishing reports to start comin in.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Welcome back Cody...by the end of the week you should be able to put your boat on Chatfield!...

Glad the recovery is going well...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Welcome back, Cody. I'm happy to hear that your recovery is going well. Your gonna need that new hip for open water fishing in no time...

Cheers,
Mike

M

·
0 Posts
welcome back, hope your recovery continues to be fast and pain free ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts