Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hitting the local bass puddle on my lunch breaks. Crazy how aggressive these fish have been this week. Here's a few pics for all you jerkbait yankers!

I think I'll ice the big gap one last time tomorrow, probably the last chance I'll get.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work! I'm trying to figure out what to do this weekend, maybe I'll see you on the ice...
Its a little rough getting on but once your out the ice is solid. I'm going to try getting on at the west end. I went there tonight and pulled all the planks (8 of them) out so they didn't freeze in the water. There's a couple spots where you can step across.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice! :thumb: BPS jerkbaits are cheap and they work.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! :thumb: BPS jerkbaits are cheap and they work.
This 5" chartruese bait is a $2 on eBay (free shipping) from China. They are identical to Luck-E-Strike jerks. Same wieght, hooks, if you hold them up to a light they have the same rattles and weights in them. I baught 4 last year to test them, just ordered 10 more 5" and 10 4 1/2" ($1.40).

They have some great colors to choose from too!
And if you loose one your not out very much.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will be hitting Harvey if I go this weekend
You could put a boat on Harvey....

I stopped there last Thursday, 80% of the lake was open. Some Ice from the swimbeach to the dam and a little north of the boat ramp. The ice is definitely not safe! I did catch 2 little pike throwing a jerk south of the boat ramp.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
You could put a boat on Harvey....

I stopped there last Thursday, 80% of the lake was open. Some Ice from the swimbeach to the dam and a little north of the boat ramp. The ice is definitely not safe! I did catch 2 little pike throwing a jerk south of the boat ramp.
CRAP!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts