Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting all fishing aside, do you prefer warm/hot weather or cold weather?

Me...
Bring the cold

·
Registered
297 Posts
James said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
I like colorado.
Good answer!
for real. it's not too cold, this will probably be the coldest we will see this year, it's only going to get better. it's hardly ever that hot in the summer, with temps in the 90's with no humidity with the afternoon thunderstorms rolling through that knock it down to 50 degrees for a minute. the weather in this state effing rules compared to everywhere else. i'd rather deal with below freezing temps here than in FL where the humidity cuts through you like a scimitar.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
James said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
I like colorado.
Good answer!
for real. it's not too cold, this will probably be the coldest we will see this year, it's only going to get better. it's hardly ever that hot in the summer, with temps in the 90's with no humidity with the afternoon thunderstorms rolling through that knock it down to 50 degrees for a minute. the weather in this state effing rules compared to everywhere else. i'd rather deal with below freezing temps here than in FL where the humidity cuts through you like a scimitar.
True...short of Hawaii...and maybe San Diego...Colorado has one of the greatest climates around...But, after spending more than forty years in Monument...I'd still rather be here spring, summer, and fall...and in Arizona during the winter...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Really cold weather is (*&(*&^ pure gayness and blazin hot straight from the blast furnace is also pretty weak but CO really doesn't get that hot. At least with the heat I can get out go fish some real tactics for bass and just plain enjoy the Outdoors more. I can handle the cold no problemo and will wear a balacava in the grocery store if need be but I don't enjoy the cold and it's no fun to work in and with my current job we can't paint cars outside when its mad cold so it affects my meager income.

Give me those 60-80 degree days.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts