Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Grababrewski hooked up with Coleman down at Pueblo. **** yeah Cole, great to meet ya and fish with ya! Dude knows every flat and edge without a fishfinder. He basically pointed and I drove and he said catch:yell: and I caught.:hail:

Tom got a 17" spot on a blade and I boated 4 eyes and missed 1. Coleman lost another due to a tackle snafu.:eek:

I wooda been happy with a Wally of any size much less 2 keepers on a 75F day in early Feb.

I ABSOLUTELY do not miss ice fishing.8)

Thanks Kenny for those minnows- it was an omen I knew if I got them blessed minnows from u I was golden. All my action came on them!

And nice to meet ya Byron, maybe me u coleman and grizz and all hook up in New Mex or something-

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
My pleasure guys... mebee next time we could lash Tom to the gunnel, i couldn't concentrate on catchin' fish after hearing the story of how he fell out the damn boat in the parking lot!
Great to meet ya'll and you are welcome on the wallygobbler or at my campfire anytime!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Slayer you are trainable!

Nice cat Kev!!

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Channel boys! Ida filleted that pig for sure! Catty tacos!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
well done, fellers...

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
damn... Sounds like a great day on the water!!! We haven't seen anything close to 75F out here yet. Tomorrow it will be in the 30s.

Nice kitten!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I'm an ice fisherman to the core but damn it Slayer you're making me want to chuck some steel posting **** like this! Good job fellas....good job!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Oh hell yeah,Great day for sure! Sure nice meeting and fishing with you Coleman, great to meet Byron too. Definitely my kind of people!
A few extra beers helped me stay in the boat!;D
Yep, Coleman has that lake dialed in. It was a tough bite but he got us on some fish.
GOOD TIMES!!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Who would have thought you were such a great writer, Slayer? Look at all that religious imagery ("mania," "omen," "blessed") woven around this single picture:

It looks like you are praying and the light from above is about to hit you! You should have titled this report: "The Rapture: Slayer Meets Itsabigun, his Messiah." :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Who would have thought you were such a great writer, Slayer? Look at all that religious imagery ("mania," "omen," "blessed") woven around this single picture:

It looks like you are praying and the light from above is about to hit you! You should have titled this report: "The Rapture: Slayer Meets Itsabigun, his Messiah." :D
There is a certain "glow" coming through the walleyes mouth ;) Way to go boys!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Good eaters there Mike, eaters are hard to come by in that lake sometimes. 17.75" seem to reign supreme in that lake.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I have seen the light!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts