Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hope you guys are getting a little exposure to the REAL TEAM that exists right herein our midst.... usually on Altitude TV.

Talk about, these guys are a blast to watch play, and they are humble to boot. They are putting on a great show, are missing three of their best players, and are still competing for the top spot in their division.
Lets hear a little chatter for these guys who seem to play their hearts out each and every game!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
We got some GREAT young talent:

As well as some veteran players:

Though Hejduk has been injured as of late :( He is still having an amazing season!!

Game on tonight at 7:30 against the Kings!!

GO AVS!!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
allot of heart, those young guys that are getting a chance to play because of injurys are really stepping it up, great coach who gives them a chance to play also.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
bobco said:
allot of heart, those young guys that are getting a chance to play because of injurys are really stepping it up, great coach who gives them a chance to play also.
I agree!! When we pull someone up we give them a chance to prove themselves!!

And we have had a few that have done just that!! ;D

Go YoungBloods!!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I forgot to give some kudo's to Sacco.... the guy just gets it done. He's certainly a "lunch bucket" type coach who sheds the limelight.
But man, can he pull the strings on these guys or what?
The West will be a dogfight for playoffs till the last day of the reg. season, for sure!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hockey is my fav sport. I rarely miss an Avs game that's televised. Sacco has built a team who has such potential today and in the future. By far the best pro coach in CO IMO.

Duchene for his size is so tough. Did you see the hit he took from Iginla 5-6 games ago, I'd of been crying like a little biatch and been taken off in a stretcher.

They play tonight hope we can make it 7 in a row and take over the NW.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of COURSE, the second I credit them for thier season..... they TANK a game! No more talk from JIMI.... about the AV's anyway...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
This always happened with even the great Avalanche teams over the years...we always figure they had the team Christmas party the night before and were still sheet faced...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts