Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it sure would be nice if we could get some vest patches (like TU ) just to ID some members while out fishing. I would pay whatever the price, what do you guys think?
jim

·
Registered
664 Posts
the shirts and such are nice. Patches are a great Idea and should be relatively easy to have made.

·
Registered
935 Posts
The shirt website states that the logo on the cap is adhered with a "sturdy patch" so why not just sell the patches?

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
I'm still wanting some of those free coloradofisherman stickers for my boat and truck.Christmas is coming. Or maybe members with more than 1000 posts get 'em for free!

·
Registered
633 Posts
It's too bad the button isn't big enough to show the whole emblem. That would be the easiest form of I.D. since you could put that on whatever you were wearing at the time. Will anyone have any caps, stickers, buttons, or shirts available for purchase at any of the get-togethers? Seems like an easy way to sell them, IMO. I know I'd buy them there if I knew to bring extra cash. Anyone else?

·
Registered
935 Posts
You gots to have your priorities straight. I would just buy the hat, but I won't spend $16 on a hat, no matter how sturdy the patch is. Reduce the price to $10-$12 range and you might have a deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts