Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was thinking that Ken and Don should start up a store. Even an internet based store where we could buy stuff through. CO fisherman could buy everything in bulk then sell it all back out. wholesale price to members and mark-up to non members! anyone else support this idea?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's put something in here to help me catch the fish before I dress them up in ColoradoFisherman Gear. ;) Hey....theres an idea for the photo contest, dress the fish up with small CO fisherman shirt and hat!!! But back to the topic, some fishing gear would be cool to have on CO fisherman.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
HFC --- Don't tell me you don't have one (or a few) of the blue COFisherman.com spoons ?!?!

I havent caught anything off mine yet. However, I think I'm going to add a feathered hook to mine. I have a good feeling about Sunday. That lure is due!  8)   

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
james said:
HFC --- Don't tell me you don't have one (or a few) of the blue COFisherman.com spoons ?!?!

I havent caught anything off mine yet. However, I think I'm going to add a feathered hook to mine. I have a good feeling about Sunday. That lure is due!  8)   
Ken have you caught anything off one yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts