Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I'm up for it!! I have extra ice fishing rods, hand augers (I'm from a state the ice doesnt get so thick) and some tipups people can use if they dont have equipment for ice.
Ice fishing is no fun by myself. But I'm just settling into summer so lets not start thinking about ice already.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would be up for some ice fishing. i finally got a few people hooked on ice fishing.. id be down.

ice time is my favorite time

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
an ice fishing trip would be cool would make it a lot easyer to cover some territory to find the fish. i got some suckers in the freezer id kick in if we went someware that had pike or muskie or other big fish that like to eat sucker meat

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Ice fishing is fun,  I enjoy it would love to get together if my schedule permits this winter!

I have extra ice fishing rods, hand augers
,  I don't know but I think there is something inherently wrong with someone who has extra hand augers.............. :)

Dan

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i'm getting excited, did someone say ice!!!!!!!yahoo!!!!!where??? i'm there. to heck with this summer fishing, the wind and the weather always messes things up, on ice just zip up the shelter, tie er down and crank up the heater, what could be better?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Dan said:
Ice fishing is fun,  I enjoy it would love to get together if my schedule permits this winter!

I have extra ice fishing rods, hand augers
,  I don't know but I think there is something inherently wrong with someone who has extra hand augers.............. :)

Dan
Dan you take the kids ice fishing when they were younger? Its great go drill me a couple holes over there so and so apart here's an auger for you and here's an auger for you lets see who gets the hole drilled first GO!

I am the oldest of about 20 cousins and I had to take lots of them fishing (babysitting) all the time... I discovered if you can keep a kid busy, they enjoy fishing more. If its racing to drill a hole or if its casting a jig (or a worm) into a bed of gills or crawdad and minnow hunting or just skipping rocks they have fun. <evil grin>

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Epic,

I knew you were not just a collector of hand augers and there had to be some sort of angle. Now I see it! The kids drill all of your holes for you! Now why didn't I think of that?

:)

Dan

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is awesome, so exciting to see so many people interested.  I have only been to Cherry Creek which I don't think counts.  Any good suggestions of a place to go?  Fishhard is the pro, what cha think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts