Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from a rep wanting me to reneww my subscription. Told him to let lapse, that I had subscription elsewhere, dedicated to CO fishing, not out of state. He asked what mag, told him Colorado Fisherman. Evidently, they are very much aware of this new mag. His next question was "What wrong with our Mag". Told him quality of paper, way to many ads and to many subjects outside of CO. Didn't get to much push back from him, he said he would send me a free copy for the next month and follow up. They will have to get dirt cheap to keep me ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Ha ha, good job man! If they call me im going to tell them the same thing.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
988 Posts
For the moderators, administrators, etc.... Where do you get your info for this magazine? How can we get front page cover? I have some walleye pictures that has never been posted here before and useful info on wiper fishing.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Does your magazine include up to date hot spots or just tips and technique? Just wondering because I might want to subscribe and maybe sumit a few articles.

What do you pay for each article and picture? Also do you have field researchers that report to you?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Yes the Magazine so far seems to be designed for the fishing that is at hand, no winter fishing articles in the August issue type stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts