Green Mountain Reservoir January 14

Rifle Gap Reservoir January 21 and 22

Granby (3 Lakes Contest) January 27, 28, and 29

Delaney Buttes February 11

Eleven Mile Reservoir February 11

Wolford Mountain Reservoir February 18

Eleven Mile Reservoir March 11

Granby March 11 and 12

*Always check back for any date changes and check with local area chamber of commerce for last minute date changes - I remember one year that one of them changed it at the last moment due to not realizing it was Superbowl weekend.

If you let me know of other contests with location and date we will add them to the above list.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is one on March 4th 2006 at Taryall Reservoir. The Stagestop Saloon is sponsoring it in Fairplay. I can get more info for you if you need it?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
kopp said:
There is one on March 4th 2006 at Taryall Reservoir. The Stagestop Saloon is sponsoring it in Fairplay. I can get more info for you if you need it?
They just stocked that lake this year, since it was drained talk about put and take.

·
Registered
505 Posts
There is one at lake san cristo ball this weekend....I don't know where to find out more info on it...anyone know?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just woundering I printed up the application for the 11mile tourny and am kinda confused at what point would it be considerd late registration? ???

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does anyone know the results of the Wolford tourney? I thought the Post would show it on their Wednesday sportsman review, but no such luck. Sometimes that place is on fire and other times it is totally a waste of gas and time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts