Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back a couple months after this board kicked off someone posted a link that had the GPS coordinates to just about every lake in colordao. Not the resourceanalysis one a different one. If I remember right it didnt have much information about the lakes just location, GPS, and size or something. Anyways, does anyone remember this site? Have this site or one like it? I'm tryiing to find a lake that isnt on topowest's waypoints, which is the main resource I use to find most lakes I visit. But if I can get the GPS coordinates to the lake I can find it on topowest.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thats the site I use, the lake isnt listed on Topo in the places so I have to find it with coordinates... The other site didnt have maps just locations.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Jay-I just knew it was gonna be you-you must have a thousand entries on your favorites list on your computer. If anybody knows how to find info better than you, I haven't met 'em. Great work.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
kirbydog said:
If anybody knows how to find info better than you, I haven't met 'em. Great work.

Thats funny you say that cause the other person that is good at finding info is the same person that started this thread. Im not even sure if this is the link he wanted but we'll seee when he checks it.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
cool site jay thanks

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts