Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the colorado w/ iceintheveins on wednesday for a little bit in the middle of the day. I bet I fished an hour and ice fished maybe an hour and a half. The wind was 30+ MPH and it was horribly cold, snowing sideways, getting sprayed w/ water, etc...and all of this when I wasn't dressed very well for it. We each caught 5. ice caught 1 brown and 3 bows of small size, and a 20"+ 4 lb fat female bow full of eggs. I caught 1 brown 15" and fat, and 4 bows, 15" full of eggs, 18" male,
17.5" female full of eggs, and a 12". All caught on a drifted garden fly pattern, a fairly small piece. The fish were bitin it was just too bad of weather to fish. Now my dad is up there today and it's nice....damn him!

BTW sorry for the lateness of the report.

·
Registered
91 Posts
TFB, xclnt report.. PLZ post some pix of ur hauls....I can drift a crawler with the best of em....but haven't lately...anyhowz PIX PLZ....Pikester01

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have plenty of pics on this website ya just gotta dig for em. It always takes me a long time to get pictures back- I use throw away cameras. Plus, I have like 6 different ones right now that all prob have like 5 pics left. Lol.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i say we all chip in a $1 and buy TFB a digital camera so we dont have to wait so long for pics! with every body here we could bring him into the digital age easy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts