Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
There really are no good bass fishing spots in CS. Trust me, I've tried.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Springs is a shite-hole.
Please expound upon why it is a shite hole? Not liberal enough, too many DoD jobs, too crowded, etc? I was stationed here 13 years, lived here as a civilian for 9 years now, and I like it here. I like it because there are many hiking opportunities, it's not far from Denver (without being too close), I have many employment opportunities, and I have good friends here.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Springs ponds and lakes get hammered just like everywhere else. There are no top-secret public areas. The trick is to put in work and don't be afraid to try something different when targeting pressured fish and don't blab about everything you catch.

Handle them with care when/if you catch one and be sure to practice CPR or the few decent fish that are still there won't be....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Springs ponds and lakes get hammered just like everywhere else. There are no top-secret public areas. The trick is to put in work and don't be afraid to try something different when targeting pressured fish and don't blab about everything you catch.

Handle them with care when/if you catch one and be sure to practice CPR or the few decent fish that are still there won't be....
Well put.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts