Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have google mapped this area for awhile.... Was over at "the other site" seeing what info and shenanigans I was allowed to see with my guest membership since this place has been pretty dead. Found out that they are opening McReynolds Res and Mason. It has been closed since before anyone on here has been alive.... It is open by reservation only for about a week starting tomorrow.... Opening again next spring. Reservations are already closed..... You can have up to 8 people on a reservation. I will ride on your roof or in your and tie you 36 flies of your choice if you have a reservation! PM me if you are heading up there.

http://www.springsgov.com/Page.aspx?NavID=5218

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I eyeballed it but the email I received the link never worked.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The thread at the other site had a different link than the one I posted. I had to dig a bit. I had tried to look up info for all those reservoirs behind Pikes Peak awhile ago and they all seemed to be closed to fishing. Yet they looked real nice on g-maps and had several visible roads to them. But with water rights and the expense of maintaining roads,dealing with shitheads messes and extra pollution I figured they would stay closed. I have a feeling the reservations sold out faster than granite at the opportunity to stone Justin Beiber to death... I am guessing that they changed the link for some reason, or not. Who knows it is a govt site. And C-springs govt at that.. I am curious to see what happens next year with them.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah and reservations were only $15 this time. Wonder what they will charge next year? If they will keep the reservation idea and try and cash in with limited access and high fees.

·
Registered
592 Posts
News story said no camping, no hunting, only fishing in 2 of the 3 lakes and no stream fishing, limited reservations and costs $ to get in...what a crock

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well **** all you fucking fucks! you all fucking suck! You can all suck my fucking hairy nut sack! PS **** you! Yeah no ride......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.