Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone else has run into this but here's my dilema. I live in Colorado part-time and am a Florida resident. I purchased my new 2006 fishing license with the Habitat stamp and then purchased a $55 State Parks Pass. The pass noted that I had to stick this on the window of my car. I rent a different car everytime I visit Colorado. I called the State and they said I can't use the $55 pass I had to pay a fee everytime I went to a facility. Living only 10 minutes from Spinney this seemed a bit unusual. Have any of you run into this? What if any solution could you come up with?
Bill

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input. I guess I'll try the "tape to the winshield" approach. I guess the worst that can happen is they'll tell me I have to pay daily fee?
Bill

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not unlicensed, I paid $61.00 for my license with Habitat stamp and another $55 for the pass.
I can't figure the States logic on this much the same as I wonder why the license runs Jan. to Dec. It's a bit easier in Flori-duh, your license expires a year from the date of purchase. No January "log jams" here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.