Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Would you participate if there was a Tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts
we had mused about some sort of kiddie pole tournament before you know them 3' long snoopy and barbie poles and then donate the poles to some kids some thing like that a while back i think it would be fun

· Registered
6,955 Posts
i would have liked to been there for the get together but a combination of things said it wasnt going to happen, distance, fuel price, blown rear in truck, weather, leaking roof and such

crossing fingers for the next one
as for the "tourny" maybe at the next get together we can work in some sort of tourny i like the kiddie pole from shore idea and maybe extra points for a bag of trash you know something fun

instead of pro/am maybe member/kid stuff like that and in conjuction with a get together might be fun and have a bigger draw

· Registered
6,955 Posts
what ever we fish for i will adopt one of you ex mil types any EOD people out there?

snoopy poles, snoopy poles, snoopy poles, come on everyone lets here it

· Registered
6,955 Posts
now we're talking

blowing sh&* up and booze

win the tourny and then tell tales all night long

· Registered
6,955 Posts
might just be tomuch bang for the buck

· Registered
6,955 Posts
i think alot of folks here would be up for that its been tossed around a few times but as we saw getting folks together for a casual day at the lake was tough getting a scheduled event together would be tough i think the best bet would be to work something like this into the next CF get together no entry fee no prises other than braging rights just bring a new snoopy pole to use and then donate so when we hear about the next CF get together we just work this out kinda on the side
start out small even if only half of the folks that show up for the picnic participate its a start and then the winner gets to brag here and each year it will grow we just have to plant the seed now maybe someone can contact RMA or some other canidate for the rods to be donated and see if they even want the tiny snoopy pole or find out what kinda stuff they really need and then we can work on the gear side and keep talking it up

if nobody want to make the call then post some suggested charrities and contact # and ill do some calling i just dont know who to call

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.