Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anyone had any more information about the BIG get-together we will be having next month at Chatfield Lake.
The event is now less than a month away.
I read that the organizer of the event was going to find out about food, contests, etc.
We have a campsite reserved (#58) for both Saturday and Sunday and I'm told that the two campsites near us will be (or have been) reserved by ColoradoFisherman.com people also.
The wife and I are inviting anyone to stop by our campsite and say "Hi", relax and have a "cold one".
Cody (cowboy)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I wanted B59 and had tried on several occasions...they always have server problems...I like the reservation system the way some on this site feel about the DOW...the ticketmaster of campgrounds...UGH!!!...but I ended up with B57 for Wednesday thru Monday...I usually pick a couple times out of the year and stay out there for a few days during the week and go into work late or night fish a bit...so the get together was a great excuse to choose that week...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it ok to have a small propane grill that has a lid on it?
We are really looking forward to that weekend (hope the weather is nice).
Cody

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm still planning on going, will have my boat, unless you guys think it'll be a zoo. I'd guess if wwe get on the water early it shouldn't be to bad. My sister lives over there in Highland ranch, so we'll have a few cold ones with you guys, then crash at her place, (unless we fish all night ;))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts