Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is a website and a magazine.....So when can we expect a TV show. I can see it now.

"Welcome to the 1st annual CO Fisherman ice fishing get together"

I know I may be jumping ahead but its just a thought.

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
You know Jay, they'd have to have you as a guest on the first show or it wouldnt be right... 1st subscriber to the forum, 1st subscription to the magazine, 1st guest on the TV show.
Its a kewl idea but I'm thinking not until the magazine atleast starts paying for itself would there be a TV show.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
So there is a website and a magazine.....So when can we expect a TV show. I can see it now.

"Welcome to the 1st annual CO Fisherman ice fishing get together"

I know I may be jumping ahead but its just a thought.

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker]   [/me]
I love the idea...that would be awesome it was so popular! 8)

·
Registered
862 Posts
sweeeet!!! keep me in my Ken when the show takes off I would love to participate in that!!! I can be the camera man!!!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Considering all that, you can easily film cable access shows.... In fact, they will train you and lease the equipment. You pretty much have to alert all your friends to watch it, but it's an idea for someone who has the time to spend on it. A public access show like that could develop into something more over time.

C

·
0 Posts
A TV show would be awsome! but we need some exposure. Heres a thought:
How about a story on a local news station? Or be guest's on Terry Wickstrom's The Fan Outdoors radio show?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Since Terry does his own show I dont know how much help he would be throwing ColoradoFisherman TV.

C

·
0 Posts
He doesn't have to promote a TV show that would come later, we could talk about our site and magazine.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
COfisher said:
He doesn't have to promote a TV show that would come later, we could talk about our site and magazine.
Ken already does that almost every Saturday, on Terry's Show.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Outstanding idea,

Come on, Its plausible, and you could get it done w/ little or no money, I'm sure we could tons of volunteer hosts.

Have you seen those goobs on altitude on saturday afternoon, Dimestore fisherman, I mean comeon, That show has no quality yet I find myself watching it just because they are fishing.

I find that the shows that are on air right now, are just half hour advertisements for resorts, lodges, and tour guides. Its kind of annoying but I'm sure it would pay the bills. If only there could be at least a few shows where you see fishing, and not so much advertising.

·
Registered
862 Posts
raynman said:
Have you seen those goobs on altitude on saturday afternoon, Dimestore fisherman, I mean comeon, That show has no quality yet I find myself watching it just because they are fishing.
ohh that show is pretty funny its almost like a couple of average anglers out with there video recorder just recording themselves however like you said i still find myself watching it.....we do need more fishing shows that would be awesome i find myself going to the on demand part of my cable watching the same ol Bill Dance tips over and over again just cause there is no other fishing shows on...lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
You know comcast sometimes airs shows based in colorado and about colorado for free. someone on here could talk to comcast, get the details and see what happens. one fo the first shows should be people fishing with children and that episode should be based towards children. make the parents happy and start a new generation of fisherpeople.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts