Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out with my Dad last week before the lockdown and did some river fishing. Up here in the mountains we had a cold front last week and my father and I decided to do some comparisons for the bite. We hit the same spot both times and used the same lures. The first evening was a nice, cloudy, spring day that was in the high 40's/low 50's...It was a great evening of fishing, lots of good fish; although my dad didn't land any haha. The second evening was a completely different environment. Temperature was in the mid/low 30's, snow/sleet, and the water seemed to have risen a small amount. Still great fishing though, just really cold due to being soaked haha...Attached are some pictures of the day and a link to the video! Hope you guys enjoy and are stayin safe and having fun during these times!!;D:thumb:

https://youtu.be/QDM9kmmVEhw

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Great vid! Love a good family time of fishing! Can't wait to get together again real soon bud! I look forward to fishing some of those holes!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great vid! Love a good family time of fishing! Can't wait to get together again real soon bud! I look forward to fishing some of those holes!
Thanks AJ! I recently put my dad on some HD Trout and he can't stop fishing now lol. Can't wait either bro!!:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts