Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,649 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
Neal/CO said:
We are California :mad: Time to leave!!!
We are now Colofornia. Hickenlooper will just continue the current CDOW policies, shut down oil and gas even more, and we will grow poorer and more liberal. Bennet the illegitimate squeeked it out too. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
IceInTheVeins. said:
Neal/CO said:
We are California :mad: Time to leave!!!
We are now Colofornia. Hickenlooper will just continue the current CDOW policies, shut down oil and gas even more, and we will grow poorer and more liberal. Bennet the illegitimate squeeked it out too. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't let the door hit ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
IceInTheVeins. said:
Neal/CO said:
We are California :mad: Time to leave!!!
We are now Colofornia. Hickenlooper will just continue the current CDOW policies, shut down oil and gas even more, and we will grow poorer and more liberal. Bennet the illegitimate squeeked it out too. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't let the door hit ya!
I am moving to Rock Springs so i can kill Lakers full time ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
Neal/CO said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
IceInTheVeins. said:
Neal/CO said:
We are California :mad: Time to leave!!!
We are now Colofornia. Hickenlooper will just continue the current CDOW policies, shut down oil and gas even more, and we will grow poorer and more liberal. Bennet the illegitimate squeeked it out too. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't let the door hit ya!
I am moving to Rock Springs so i can kill Lakers full time ;D
>:D ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Neal/CO said:
I am moving to Rock Springs so i can kill Lakers full time ;D
Ooooh! Ima skeered now! :D
Don't worry Don, I can teach you how to catch and kill 5+lbs walleyes... >:D
Hot diggity! Walleye fry at Neal's house! >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Neal/CO said:
I am moving to Rock Springs so i can kill Lakers full time ;D
Ooooh! Ima skeered now! :D
Don't worry Don, I can teach you how to catch and kill 5+lbs walleyes... >:D
Hot diggity! Walleye fry at Neal's house! >:D
Don't get too excited. Neal's gonna teach me how to smoke 20lb lakers... >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
IceInTheVeins. said:
Just don't smoke chubs. It takes a blowtorch to keep them lit and you might turn into a squawfish! ;D
Now that explains some things........
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top