1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Edit: just saw the mountains of South Park in the back.

*says in Dave chapelle voice*

BOO THIS MAN

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
And PS, this is not a report. So unless tony says otherwise... This post can stay as long as it's a meaningful discussion about how one should consider selective harvest with unpopular species amongst the CPW.

Sir, in my opinion... It's not a good look to keep large pike out of any South Park fishery, regardless of what the Rangers may tell you. I'm not a biologist but I'll say IMO that those fish contribute to the reason why both spinney and 11 mile have big trout. If you want to eat pike... Consider a fishery where they are proven to be overpopulated. Do some research and figure out that one because Nobody is gonna reveal that jewel to a big pike killer. Thanks! <3

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Sucks... I don't even hate on the dude himself because he is likely just ignorant. So many learn fishing to mean go get the most. I highly doubt he will use all the meat. Hope he does. Pisses me off our regs just don't allow this.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Dave is correct, this is not the report section.....but.... let this thread be an educational tool for all the new members here and the lurkers peering in from the outside. I saw this pic as soon as it was posted up on it's original sight and SMH!!! It all stems from management and education, nothing more!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Dave is correct, this is not the report section.....but.... let this thread be an educational tool for all the new members here and the lurkers peering in from the outside. I saw this pic as soon as it was posted up on it's original sight and SMH!!! It all stems from management and education, nothing more!
Let me guess what site...

·
Registered
116 Posts
I dont agree with with him keeping those fish and i feel that they should have been released , but those are some nice fish.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Man, what a shame our lakes have no slot protection on the bigs...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
It's just another example of the "look at me" moment of stupidity....SMFH

When will more people get the "BIG" picture on conservation???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts