Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing is better for me than family and friends hooking up; and hooking up we did. Caught several species with the majority being caught by those 10 and under. Jerry, his wife Kim, and I played guide and unhooked fish after fish for the youngster. As always, Jerry had us on fish immediately and the kids had a blast catching bluegill, walleye, trout, bass, crappie - you name it. My boy wanted to catch walleye and at 3 he was casting and reeling em in himself - I can't thank Jerry enough for helping us to get this experience #truly blessed!

Finally, we get to go fishing!!!!

On em immediately

Noah's 1st Walter

RAPPIIEEE

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice! I'd rather help someone else catch a fish than catch one myself - and I really like to catch fish!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Nice time Scott! Great to be out with you and Noah.

I have to say Scott schooled me on the blades - he worked them very differently than I did and got the results. I've got to figure those things out.

Slayer - All on the boat but me were of Scottish persuasion so they need to protect their delicate skin. I'm Polish and you know what that means! LOL

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Very nice!! Looks like some good memories were made! :thumb::thumb::thumb:Some young pillagers in the making!;D;D;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts