Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
caught a 6.5lb 24 inch rainbow today and I caught the last few seconds of her under water after she was worn out enough to bring in. I fought her for 15 minutes! only had 6lb test and caught her on a large kasty jigged with a meal worm. Just thought you might enjoy the video

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=314x9n5&s=7

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! here is the fish after I landed her. She is swimming freely again as we speak

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks dudes! And Stunna, you know I will be getting some pike footage! I need to get the flat lense housing for it though so it will be more clear

·
Registered
72 Posts
15 minute fight - I bet that was a blast. Enjoyed the video and the photo looks great.
Was there someone else filming the video or did you shoot the video yourself?

niteskies

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Good quality video on that GoPro for sure... Thanks a lot for posting!

I've tried to video tape action with my point and shoot and even though I could see perfectly the video never came out. Just might grab our motorcycle GoPro before i head out next time i am sight fishing :)

Oh yeah, Nice fish :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks dudes! Niteskies, I was alone and wasn't sure if I had 4 or 6lb as a leader so I played her for a long time. When I shot the video, it was at the end and she must have made about 5 or 6 really long hard runs with a bunch of shorter hard bursts. You can tell by the shoulders on that fish that she was a beast!

I am going to get a new housing for my GoPro from these guys and it has a flat lense to make underwater filming much clearer
http://www.eyeofmine.com/gopro/underwater/index.html

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did take a lot of videos that day. The battery lasts forever so I just left the camera on and clicked it on record when the fish came through. Can't wait to get the new lense housing!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was not familiar with the GoPro so I checked out their website. What a neat toy. Does anywhere in Colorado Springs carry them? I'd like to see one in person.

thanks,
niteskies

1 - 16 of 16 Posts