Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you noticed the new extra moist tobacco? It's better, but there is much less per can. I can't even stretch a can put for an 8 hour day and I have been able to do that for years. Going to be trying the Grizzly brand. Anyone tried this that used to be a Copenhagen user?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Grizzly is GRRRRRRRReat. Cope was the brand for years, then Skoal (wife hated the smell of Cope, it does stink of cow ****) now the Grizz is my favorite. You are correct, the amount per can is down with Skoal too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yup, I use cope long cut, I hate the change. Its like the added flavoring and you are paying for all that liquid. I emailed copenhagen and they sent me a stack of free tin coupons. Then I ran into a salesman at a colorado springs loaf n jug, complained about this to him and got another stack of coupnos plus a roll. When I am out of coupons I will switch. Since 1822, why change it now?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
troutnut said:
Grizzly is GRRRRRRRReat. Cope was the brand for years, then Skoal (wife hated the smell of Cope, it does stink of cow ****) now the Grizz is my favorite. You are correct, the amount per can is down with Skoal too.
I have been trying to convince everyone of this for 20 years!! ...and I worked at a packing plant for many a year too! :p

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trout said:
Found some Redman long cut in a can for a $1 and it was preety good. Has anyone tried Marlboro Chew
I saw that Marlboro chew, but I haven't tried it. I am pretty well stuck on Cope longcut, so changing brands will be a struggle. I tried that Longhorn last night and it will take some getting used to. It will save me plenty of cash, especially since Cope started pimping us on the amount per can. I think I will send them an email with my dissatisfaction. If nothing else they can sponsor me a few cans.

W

·
0 Posts
You guys are real men. If I had a chew nowdays it would be in for no more than a minute and I'd spend the next 3 hours trying to recover.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
EyeHunter27 said:
Trout said:
Found some Redman long cut in a can for a $1 and it was preety good. Has anyone tried Marlboro Chew
I saw that Marlboro chew, but I haven't tried it. I am pretty well stuck on Cope longcut, so changing brands will be a struggle. I tried that Longhorn last night and it will take some getting used to. It will save me plenty of cash, especially since Cope started pimping us on the amount per can. I think I will send them an email with my dissatisfaction. If nothing else they can sponsor me a few cans.

I took me over a year to get used to Longhorn. One that wasnt too bad that I tried awhile back was the Camel "milled" cut. It was decent. I guess I better try the marlboro...I thought all they had was pouches or somethin

·
Registered
573 Posts
the_infidel said:
TheAngryAngler said:
I'm into the snus these days...love it
how does that stuff work? do you spit like chew?
Naw...you don't need to spit, and it's pretty mild. I bought some at the airport in between long flights and really liked the stuff...and my lady can't even tell when I'm using it ;)

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
I wish I never started and I have been hooked on those damn pouch's. I can put one of those in and two hours later its still in.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Somethings are worth the money. Kinda like switching peanut butters, about puked when my wife brought home the super saver crap from walmart instead of Skippy ;D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If you like Cope long cut or snuff try Grizzly snuff. Flavor lasts alot longer, taste really close to the same and is half the price. I just saw they brought back Cope Black. Taste just like it used to. Bought some the other day. I hated it when they switched from black to Whiskey blend. I always though Black was way better. Still too pricey though but every once in a while I will buy it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts