Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was at Pueblo this past Thursday, was trying for walleye and not having any luck so I decided to take a few minutes with my camera and take a couple pictures of the other things I enjoy while "trying" to fish...Just thought I'd share some life's simpler pleasures...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Nice pics! Fishing is only part of the reason for being out there!:thumb:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Regarding the third picture- The chick on the right obviously came from a bad egg. With his in-your-face, rebel appearance, I predict only heartbreak for his mother and the very real possibility of future incarceration. I'm seldom wrong about this. I know my herons.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't agree with you more rattman....as soon as he gets his wings we'll probably have to keep our eyes to the sky. Never know what his idea of fun on the lake will be....

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
I totally agree with the both of ya's, we should name him now!!! I deem him..."Golden Rod"!!! :thumb: :biggrin1: His hairdo does match DonInDurango's though!!! ::)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments folks...I was going to name that bird "Horny Mike" after that guy on Counting Cars. Back to getting ready for fishing Tuesday at Pueblo....after some of those currently "elusive" walleye....:)

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
LOL!!! Love Horny Mike!!! Funny, I'm catching up on that show right now On Demand!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts