Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Toad said:
I try not too, but some of them are my friends.
I don't even listen to the ones who are my friends. ;D We all have what you call an "understanding". ;D It preserves the friendships. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like some country too, just not that crap coming out of the radio these days. There's this one song in particular, I can't remember how it goes, but the guy's like 30 or something and he's talkin about drinkin out of a water hose and how the cars had no seatbelts and how there were only three television channels. WTF?

And boehner crying about his small business? WTF?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Toad said:
I try not too, but some of them are my friends.
I don't even listen to the ones who are my friends. ;D We all have what you call an "understanding". ;D It preserves the friendships. ;)
Noted. Do you have any specific techniques? I was thinking that maybe I should try to replace the sound of their voice with the sound of adults from charlie brown.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Another grown man that would rather listen to Taylor Swift than real country.

No surprise you have a trout in your avatar...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope. Taylor swift also a talentless POS. Ya its a trout. I like to catch trout. I like to catch bass, catfish, walleye, pike, and sunfish too. I happen to like that brookie pic, its very colorful. Maybe I should buy a carhartt jacket and take a pic of me with a one of those other species so I look a little more like a hard-workin merican. But I would rather just be real to myself, I have nothing to prove to you.

Why not just get to the point instead of dancing around it? What do you really mean when you say "no surprise there's a trout in your avatar"?

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Toad said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Noted. Do you have any specific techniques? I was thinking that maybe I should try to replace the sound of their voice with the sound of adults from charlie brown.

At some point I just say something to some of my right wing friends about how much I value the friendship, and to preserve it, maybe we just ought to agree to leave politics out of our conversations. Everybody understands.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts