Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· P I K E
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new CDC recommendations on wearing face mask/shields to fight the spread of this damn crap without taking the needed ones out of the hands of the people that really need them I had a thought! I know, Tony thinking is dangerous, could be worse! A couple years ago a bunch of us on here got a deal from a company on fishing buffs, I ordered about a half dozen. BAM, kill two birds...protect your face from the virus and also from the new season hatch! I found where we ordered them from and they are running a great deal right now! Here's the link and stay safe!

· P I K E
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's called "an ounce of prevention!" Every little bit will help since they are now saying it passes a lot easier than was thought.

· P I K E
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I still have my flight helmet with oxygen face mask and hose. Not sure what to do with the hose - perhaps run it back under my armpit but that would probably be even more unhealthy. :eek:

Reading the info on the buffs it states it is supposed to stop particles as well as being light and breathable. Better than nothing I would think.
(y) ounce of prevention! (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.