Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,885 Posts
Nobody is comfortable wearing a mask. You wear one to protect others more than yourself. To not wear a mask is selfish.

They claim now that 40% of those who have covid19 show no symptoms but still spread the virus the same as someone with symptoms. So, nobody knows if they have it or not and could be spreading it to others.

Stop thinking about yourself and wear a mask.

· Registered
4,885 Posts
I'd wear a mask if Colorado only had one case. I don't want to be number two and I don't want to spread it to number three. Do you?

Too bad it's not that low. Chaffee County has 123 cases and 19 deaths.

· Registered
4,885 Posts
Wearing a mask is hardly putting my life on hold. I don't wear it outside where I am most of the time.

I have lung problems among other problems and i'm 77. You wouldn't wear a mask if you were me? Dying while gasping for a breath is not my first choice of ways to die. I'd sooner be mauled by a bear while bear hunting. Go out like a man and not laying in bed. A mask doesn't bother me and I don't give a **** what anybody thinks about it. Just don't walk up to me while not wearing a mask or you're in for a surprise.

137,000 have died so far in the US. You aren't really bionic man and can be next. Good luck with your attitude.

· Registered
4,885 Posts
I really hate it when someone assumes they know so much and whoever they're talking to knows nothing.

I'm done with you on this subject. I know what you watch by what you're saying.

· Registered
4,885 Posts
Don't be so full of yourself. You haven't changed my mind about any of it and I saw no facts from you.

Wearing a mask isn't hard. Stop being so anal about it and do it for others. I don't know if you have a family but how would you feel if you gave them the virus? I don't want to be responsible for giving the virus to anybody. I live in a building with 43 tenants mostly old farts. It would be a morgue if someone gets it.

I know I said I was done but this is too important to not talk about it. We shouldn't need to be told to do something. We know what the right thing to do is and should do it on our own.

· Registered
4,885 Posts
Chaffee County jumped from 87 to 123 in one day. In two more days, it's now at 210 cases. Nobody is wearing a mask except in City Market because they won't let you in without one. Nobody gives a crap. Stupid people.

· Registered
4,885 Posts
DAMN IT!!!! I told everybody in this building to keep a safe distance and wear a mask. Nobody would do it. Now someone in this building has covid19. I'm so damn mad I can hardly write this. This building will turn into a morgue now. I told the manager to enforce mask rules and she wouldn't listen. Now everybody has to wear a mask. I better not see anybody not wearing one.

Some kind of stupid law says they can't tell us who has the virus. So, we don't know who to avoid but they want all of us to self quarantine. Bastards!

Sorry, but I had to vent to someone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.