Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
718 Posts
We've got a general face mask requirement as of yesterday. Saw people out and about this morning without them though. Most effective will be painter's masks with their filters.
Some people just don’t feel comfortable wearing a mask over their face like my self and hundreds of others. But then again I do not get into peoples grills and am pretty distant. I do recommend others that are around a lot Of people wear it. Stay healthy and safe everybody. Good bless!

· Registered
718 Posts
This topic is never ending. It all comes down to politics more then common sense. This is why I keep to my self most of the time and don't like being chatty when i go fishing. I have always liked faceshields when I fish because it keeps me from burning my face and just looks cool. At work, we have to wear them because I work in national security and have no choice but to be at work and it is a requirement to wear them. I have no problem. :)

Pete i hope you're getting out and doing some fly fishing..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.