Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found out I tested positive for covid, took a quick test out in yuma because one of my coworkers was nice enough to come to work sick and spread the Christmas cheer to us. the quick test came back negative last weds but the state test came back positive they let us know on Monday. apparently the quick test are not reliable and now everyone ive seen since is having to test. to all you this **** is real! im now getting symptoms and its scary, please take care of yourself and others around you.

·
Registered
413 Posts
just found out I tested positive for covid, took a quick test out in yuma because one of my coworkers was nice enough to come to work sick and spread the Christmas cheer to us. the quick test came back negative last weds but the state test came back positive they let us know on Monday. apparently the quick test are not reliable and now everyone ive seen since is having to test. to all you this **** is real! im now getting symptoms and its scary, please take care of yourself and others around you.
Get better soon!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
That sux! Hang in there and beat that crap!

·
Registered
416 Posts
That's brutal, man! Hang in there and get well soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m sure you already know this and I’m not a MD or nutritionist. But I read Vitamin D and C, garlic and elderberry are known virus soldiers too....sunlight is natural Vitamin D. Drink a ton of water to stay hydrated and to flush your body of toxins.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hang in there Glen you have a lot more fishing to do. Keep us posted when you can.
This is why you need to retire and fish all of the time. Tight lines

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wanted to thank you-all for your kind words so far things are going ok the original symptoms came and went but now as of this morning I seem to be getting worse with is odd since the original exposer was over two weeks ago I still dont have a fever but have developed a cough not good thanks again and I hope I will get the chance to see you all on the ice

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
wanted to thank you-all for your kind words so far things are going ok the original symptoms came and went but now as of this morning I seem to be getting worse with is odd since the original exposer was over two weeks ago I still dont have a fever but have developed a cough not good thanks again and I hope I will get the chance to see you all on the ice
That iv infusion antibody cocktail should be available thru local hospitals now. Something to consider if you realize you are headed the wrong direction.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts