Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am coming to 11 mile. I have been spanked the last 3 trips to 11 Mile and swore it off like a bad hairdo. But I figure if the "carp snuggler"aka Pueblo Wiper man can catch 'em at 11 Mile maybe there's hope. I am bringing my campstove and am brewing a couple gallons of my special athletic sock Peaberry coffee brew. So everyone is welcome to come over and have a cup of Jo (cups and cream provided) and give me a hot tip on how to catch an 11 Mile pig. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. Just look for the 50 year old Coleman camp stove.

Has any one ever caught any pike at Stoll Mountain? See you there.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I'll have hot chocolate too, if I remember to make some at 4:30 in the morning. Coffee is gross.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Coffee is gross? Coffee is the staff of life. It kept me going for my entire working career. Be careful, Mrs. Olson and Juan Valdez will get together and put out a contract on you.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I tired it a couple times, how should I put it... It was ungood. I'll stick to Mountain Dew, and if it is cold outside hot chocolate.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coffee gets me through 2nd period...

thats a sleeper class without coffee, have mom brew me some in the morning while ims howering...yum

hot chocolate is good only if you have marshmallows for it

and ill c u guys in 2 days

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Coffee is gross.
I agree Epic...smell like the greatest stuff on earth...tastes like you know what...most people didnt like the taste of it the first time they tried it...

CptHook
I am bringing my campstove and am brewing a couple gallons of my special athletic sock Peaberry coffee brew
...I can give you a couple of extra dirty atheletic socks and some extra Peaberries for when Dan comes over for coffee!...glad to hear you decided to go...PuebloGoldenWiperBoy and I are leaving at 4:15...I have my company Christmas party the night before so this ought to be interesting...pretty inconsiderate of them!...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
zman said:
Coffee is gross.
I agree Epic...smell like the greatest stuff on earth...tastes like you know what...most people didnt like the taste of it the first time they tried it...

CptHook
I am bringing my campstove and am brewing a couple gallons of my special athletic sock Peaberry coffee brew
...I can give you a couple of extra dirty atheletic socks and some extra Peaberries for when Dan comes over for coffee!...glad to hear you decided to go...PuebloGoldenWiperBoy and I are leaving at 4:15...I have my company Christmas party the night before so this ought to be interesting...pretty inconsiderate of them!...
There goes man shooting off his mouth again.........When will he ever learn?

I don't drink coffee, not full flavor, not decaf and not one of those fru fru coffees you get at starbucks and have to take out a loan to buy!

Now if you are talking about HOT CHCOLATE!  And sorry "Stang marshmellows are so 5 minutes ago.......

Dan

PS Cap'n Hook! Its very generous of you to provide the coffee, I will pass though its just not my cup of tea!

·
Registered
943 Posts
i look forward to your coffee. and the rest of these weirdos can drink whatever they want ;D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I second the coffee thing the only hot chocolate that i like is the kind with rumple mints in it. warms the soul right up. mmmm hot chocolate ahhhhh!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
On behalf of the non-coffee drinking "weirdos"

Capt, you bring the stove, water, cups and coffee. I will bring Hot Chocolate mix for the non-coffee fiends.

As I said before very generous of you to offer the coffee, we do appreciate it!

Dan

PS if someone wants tea bring your own! :)

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
coffee tastes okay, hot chocolate is better. I like coffee though for the smell (man.....) and the caffeine and warmth. 'Sall good

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like putting so much Shtuff in my coffee it makes it tase like cocoa.!!

Thats the way to go.

Be carefull boys, your "Hot" drink of preference can be frozen by the time you take your first sip. Its gonna be cold this weekend.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I agree I love the smell of Coffee, now if they could only make it taste good. :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
HOLY COW! looks like it's gonna be crowded at Stoll!
I'm not worried about coffee it's hard to drink jo with two rods in the water! If the action is slow enough to have a drink it'll be cold beer for me!
Ahhhh....

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
zman said:
Methinks it is going to be a frozen solid beer...
Frozen/slushie beer is better, it raises the alcohol content.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts