Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a note to JIMBO--I plan on taking my son who is on leave from the Airforce to 11 mile on thurs. AM. I was hoping to have him catch some of those wiley fish. Didn't know if I could meet you out there at stoll mtn. if you weren't busy. If not that's okay I will try to find the spot where you caught those big ones!!! Chatfield was abig skunk for me the other day.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention anyone is welcome thurs @ 11 mile even pitbull. The more the merrier!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey cpt. I'm on vacation this week,I wouldn't mind going back up on Thurs. I'm new to this sight & wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys.My son,a buddy,& I were up there Monday.My son got 2 real nice bows,my buddy & I got the skunk out of the way....I think we got up there too late.Let me know where and when & I'll let you know if I can make it

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
W O W --- excuse the abbrev. I can't type worth beans. I plan to fish stoll mtn in 14-17 ft, of water. I'll be there between 6:30 to 7. I'VE GOT a beat up green ford ranger with a landscaping sign on the side. My son (6'3") will have an army field jacket on and i'll have a white fleece top on. So much for my wardrobe planning for thurs. I'd like to say I'm the one with all the fish on the ice but that would only jinx me and I've been jinxed enough at 11 mile. Look foward to meeting you. More poles /more fish!

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey cpthook, I don't know if I can make it, but will try. By the way I didn't catch any thing at chatfield, but a guy came with a camera and all that movement on the bottom (on the vex) were suckers. good luck at the mile, if I don't get there.
oldjim

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx for the reply I'llsee you aound for sure. 1 guy caught a nice 18" rainbow that same day on P-bait by Massey draw. but that's all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts