Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making my plans for next SAT. I'd like to fish off sunset pt with someone who has fished already in that area. I'll be there at 7 to meet whoever is interested. W O W ---I think you wanted to fish that area and since you stood me up at 11 mile and caught all the fish, it's time to share the wealth! I think lazy dave has fished that area already--hopefully he'll come. WE got to get pitbull some big fish so he can cook 'em up for his wife and then she'll let him buy an auger. FIRE UP it's less than aweek away--sharpen those hooks,oil those reels, and grab those suckers--lakers away!

·
Registered
863 Posts
yes! count me in cpt hook I will hook up with ya up there...the 11 mile trip was just a fluke....(im telling myself anyway)haha sunset pt huh? I havent fished that area before but im sure we will knock em dead...I hope anyway!!how did ya do at chatfield last week cpt hook? I was over at the campground working wandering if you were out there fishing I didnt see anybody all day....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey cpt. Sounds good,I have fished that area alot & (almost) always done well.My son is going to try to get off work so he can come up with me. 7a.m. sounds good too if I can get his butt out of bed in time to leave here @ 4 a.m? It sucks living out here on the plains :'( I'm off on Fri.& Sat. so you never know,I may decide to go up Fri.& do alittle scouting ;D     HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should be fun. Looking forward to seeing you guys saturday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts