Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the crack with Joe from 11am till 130pm. Windy rainy kinda cold actually. I got 2 eyes a 15" and a 16" on leeches. Missed 5 other bites on same. Joe missed 4 bites on same.

Kinda hard to fish metal with your hands in your pockets.

They are glued to the bottom but if you get it in front of them they will bite.

Like last Sat. same stuff same depth 19-25 ft.

The CHIRP is amazing. If it says fish it is a fish. If it says tree it is a tree. If it said Zman it would be Zman!:biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
The CHIRP is amazing. If it says fish it is a fish. If it says tree it is a tree. If it said Zman it would be Zman!:biggrin1:
You would need the widescreen!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Rough day! Went out last night to a different lake. Couldn't keep em off our lines. I think I need to go buy a lottery ticket

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Went for a couple hours last night, had something on that was peeling drag and lost it, then a shad. Left when the rain really picked up around 11, cracks been rough on me this year

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Rough day! Went out last night to a different lake. Couldn't keep em off our lines. I think I need to go buy a lottery ticket
I was thinking I did pretty well.
Was only out there 2.5 hrs. And it wasn't at night-:p

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
You Guys are doing better than Me this week....
BRUTAL at Chat....
2 fish Weds... 3 hrs. :mad:
1 BITE Thurs.... in 2 hours... before the deluge.
AND... its muddying up big time. :'(

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
don't you ever work?was out there last sunday,the only time working men can fish, and only landed three, all shorts. the week before we caught twelve,two being keepers.weather is going to muddy a lot of lakes for awhile. heard on the news were still in a draught, go figure.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, who's going out tomorrow?

·
Registered
24,568 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its looking ugly out here in Strasburg land. I aint fishing tomorrow supposed to get 6-13" of snow here-

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Tornado warning just southeast of you right now!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts