Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much trouble with losers today. Me and Stick pounded the eyes from 11am till 3pm. Some dudes ( Lowry Outdoors)? were filming a show and tell on the ramp when we got out. i don't know what they were saying and I didn't care.
Total was 48 eyes and 1 crappie. We missed 20 or 25. metal was most, couple on other stuff.

Nice freekin day till weather turned at 3pm and the bite died. Nice fishing with Stick again, Metal rules, baby!;D

Outdoor guys in background-

'Nother keepah!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Shoulda said hi Mikey, trolling circles around your boat is great fun........need to work on your meanmug a little tho.

;D

I figured with the warm ass weather we've had they would be pushing to the shallows.

Whats the water temps?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Now I'm going to have to learn how to play with blades in the spring! Nice job guys!

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shoulda said hi Mikey, trolling circles around your boat is great fun........need to work on your meanmug a little tho.

;D

I figured with the warm ass weather we've had they would be pushing to the shallows.

Whats the water temps?
Temp was 62.9 at 430pm. I'm sure it was warmer earlier b4 the storms/wind came in at 3pm.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Iron Mike! Good job gettin some eaters!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Lowry Outdoors would be Ron Lowry. He was one of Nate's guides, looks like he has his own gig going now. He's well liked and respected as a quality fisherman.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lowry Outdoors would be Ron Lowry. He was one of Nate's guides, looks like he has his own gig going now. He's well liked and respected as a quality fisherman.
I'm sure he is-

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nice fish! I fished the same hours on Saturday with worse results. I didn't know you already caught all the keepers in the Crack.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice fish! I fished the same hours on Saturday with worse results. I didn't know you already caught all the keepers in the Crack.
I think that front jacked 'em up!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Nice job Mike, glad someone is getting out after them! 2 weeks left of school, but then going to the islands for 9 days.

Dakota, stay after'em, there are plenty of keepers in the Crack;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts